In submitting User Content, you agree you will not:
- Submit material that is unlawful, obscene, lewd, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, excessively violent, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate or objectionable;
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business or employment;
- Impersonate another person;
- Submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party intellectual property or proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant Waymakers all of the license rights granted herein;
- Submit material that is unsuitable for minors in any country; or
- Submit material that is malicious or destructive in nature, or contain a virus, malware or other computer programming routine or engine that is intended to damage or otherwise interfere with any system, data, or information.
Waymakers reserves the right, but has no obligation, to refuse to post, block or remove User Content from the Site, our social media platforms or other marketing, promotional and advertising initiatives for any reason in its sole discretion. Waymakers may terminate your access to or use of our Site to prevent further posting or distribution of your User Content.
Any User Content submitted to us through a social media service must be submitted in accordance with all terms and conditions of the applicable social media service. You are responsible for your registration, use, and any costs related to your use, of any third party service used to submit User Content, and Waymakers will not have any responsibility therefore. You hereby release Waymakers from any and all claims of any rights, encumbrances, liens, claims, demands, actions or suits which you may or can have in connection with your User Content, including, without limitation, any and all liability for any permitted use or nonuse of your User Content, claims for defamation, libel, slander, invasion of privacy, right of publicity, emotional distress or economic loss. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THIS INCLUDES A RELEASE OF ALL KNOWN AND UNKNOWN CLAIMS. In giving the release herein, which includes claims which may be currently unknown to you, you acknowledge that you have read and understand Section 1542 of the California Civil Code, which reads as follows:
A general release does not extend to claims that the creditor or releasing party does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release and that, if known by him or her, would have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor or released party.